Kashia Amber Arnold, Brian J Griffith, and Tim Paulson, eds., “Food Fights: The Politics of Provisions in Global Perspective,” Zapruder World: An International Journal for the History of Social Conflict No. 5 (2019).
Table of Contents:
Kashia Amber Arnold, Brian J Griffith, and Tim Paulson, eds.
- Food Provisioning and Social Control in Ancient Rome
Tracey E. Watts
- The Food Riot as a Form of Political Conflict in France
Louise A. Tilly
- Food Riots, Strikes, and Looting in Brazil between 1917 and 1962: Defining the Repertoires of Working-Class Revolt
- Literary and Visual Rememory at the 90th Anniversary of the Banana Massacre in Colombia
Annie Mendoza and Tashima Thomas
- Food Riots in Bangladesh? Garments Worker Protests and Globalized Subsistence Crises
Ferdous Jahan and Naomi Hossain
- Global Migration, Local Charity: African Refugees, Food Provisioning, and the Declining Israeli Middle Class